We are growing fast and invite applications from suitably qualified PERSONNEL for positions at our facility in Cambridge, UK
Position type: Permanent
CTT is a fast-growing and exciting VC-backed company that is a leading provider of 3D Touch technologies to the consumer electronics, automotive, industrial and military markets. We work with Tier 1 OEMs who adopt our technologies into their products worldwide.
For this role, we are looking for an FPGA Engineer with 3+ years experience in a fast pace environment. The successful FPGA Engineer will be working alongside a team of highly skilled multi-disciplinary engineers developing and maintaining System Verilog firmware on Xilinx FPGAs delivering on time and on cost. The position requires strong communication, analytical and creative skills as well as experience developing innovative FPGA based solutions combining both hardware and software development.
We’re seeking highly motivated and self-starting problem solvers who have a natural desire to innovate and get the job done, whatever it takes.
As FPGA Engineer the key skills and qualities required are:
• Background in hardware development;
• Experience in FPGA Design / Development, including
• Ability to distill higher level requirements into micro-architecture
• System Verilog coding
• Familiarity with Xilinx ISE/Vivado coding with System Verilog;
• Strong ability to write structured code and good documentation
• C/C++ programming experience in an embedded environment
• Python programming
• Good Computer Science or relevant degree (or equivalent qualification) to at least 2.1 level
• Excellent spoken and written English, with clear communication skills
The candidate should possess a strong motivation for start-up culture and success through stock options. There's an excellent potential for professional growth and financial gain. A competitive salary, bonus, stock options, holiday and pension will be offered.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org